Welcome to I Will Fitness & Training!
We are so happy to have you with us. As a small family business, we appreciate you and your support so much! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience the best it can be.
If you have any questions along the way, there are several ways to reach us:
I WILL Fitness & Training is an inclusive community focused on health and fitness. A place to achieve your goals with instructor led classes and an opportunity to inspire each other and connect through fitness. Nothing is more powerful than group fitness to empower, inspire, and encourage us to find our full potential.
Our goal is to ensure the I WILL environment is friendly, professional, and safe with highly skilled and qualified trainers to assist you no matter what your level of fitness or goals.
Below you will find helpful information about I Will Fitness and your time here. Please read through and contact us with questions.
Member Accounts and Fees
- Start by creating your member account with your own login and password.
- Once created, your account will include the ability to update your credit card information.
- If you need to cancel your account please contact us at the number or email above for more information. The cancellation fee to suspend a membership is $50. After six (6) months of membership you can cancel with no fees.
- See all of our membership packages here.
Register and Deregister For Classes
Below are the steps to register for your desired group fitness classes:
- Make sure your account is set up at www.iwillfitness.com with a login and password.
- Make sure you are logged in and take a look at the class schedule.
- On the schedule under each class, it will give you the option to click “register”.
- Once registered, as long as you are logged in, it will change to ‘deregister’ under classes in which you are registered. This is how you remove yourself from a registered class if you are unable to make it.
REMINDER: You may only deregister until one hour before class start time. From that point you can no longer deregister. Failure to show up will then result in a $15 no-show fee.
NOTE: Class sizes are limited so be sure to register early. In addition, deregister as early as you can when plans change that would not allow you to make your scheduled class. We know life happens and deregistering early allows potential waiting members to join, especially in the case of a class showing as “Registration Full”.
Personal training is available for all fitness levels for an extra fee. Contact Lindsey for more information.
Member Referral Program
Bring a friend/family member for a FREE class to try us out! If they join I Will Fitness with any unlimited membership, you will receive ONE month FREE (in the form of credit going back on your I Will Fitness account).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Referred members will need to notify us of their referral member at time of signup.
Download the Engage App. Use the code AZQDCN for I Will Nutrition. Ordering is easy on the app and your credit card can be saved in the app for future use. Let us know if you have any questions.
Lockers are available for rent ($5/month) on a first come, first serve basis. Members choosing the Unlimited All Access receive lockers for no extra fee. Locks are available for rent $2/month or you can purchase a lock for $5.
Les Mills on Demand
Get your Les Mills workouts at home! With the following link your LMOD subscription will be $9.99 per month (not $14.99!). Follow http://link.lesmillsondemand.com/SH1HA to receive our special member discount!
Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns. All of our instructors are ready and willing to listen to all of your feedback and will pass it along to Lindsey. You may also reach out directly to Lindsey at 701-320-3889 or email@example.com.